See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fixed Plant Maintenance Opportunities
Dacian Gold (ASX:DCN) is Australia’s next mid-tier gold mining company. After successful completion of the Mt Morgans Gold Project (MMGP) feasibility study, Dacian has moved in to the construction and mining phases with first gold pour expected in Q1 CY 2018. The MMGP has a current mine life of 8 years with a 1.2m Oz ore reserve.
The MMGP is based near Laverton in Western Australia’s northern goldfields. A centrally located 2.5Mtpa CIL treatment plant and tailings storage facility is currently under construction, underground decline development has commenced and open pit mining works are due to commence in Q4 CY 2017.
Dacian Gold is now seeking to employ Fixed Plant Maintenance team to ensure the safe operation of the processing plant and equipment to ensure that process related production targets are achieved safely for the Mt Morgans Gold Project. The plant consists of Primary Jaw crusher, Sag & Ball mill, Pre-leach thickener, CIL and gravity concentration circuit.
These roles are offered on a 9:5 Fly In Fly Out roster (DS/NS) from Perth to Laverton, and will commence in line with the commissioning of the Process Plant in January and early February 2018.
Available positions will include:
- Mechanical Fitters
Fixed Plant Maintenance Dacian Gold mine Perth WA
Dacian is in an exciting growth phase. The culture is representative of this phase – an ‘all hands on deck’ team approach is taken by all staff to ensure that meet and exceed schedule, targets and deliverables. They are searching for experience Processing personnel who are highly motivated and enjoy working alongside like-minded individuals in a growing team and a growing company.
The ideal candidates for this position will meet the following criteria
- Driver’s license (C Class, manual car) and mobile plant operation exposure
- Minimum 5 Years mineral processing experience
- Basic competence in MS Office suit (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Effective written, verbal communication skills, and
- Team player able to comply with the company’s EEO policy
The following skills would be advantageous but are not essential
- Driver’s license (C Class, manual car)
- HRWL – Forklift
- HRWL – EWP
- Certificate – Confined Space Entry
- Certificate – Work at Height
- Electrical Worker’s “A” Class License
- Electrical Contractor’s License
- HV Switching Ticket
- Trade Certificate/Qualification
- CN Crane (Minimum)
- Lifting & Rigging qualification
- First Aid certificate
- Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration
How to APPLY
Shortlisting for these roles will commence immediately. Please apply now.
Significant and genuinely exciting new project Join during the development phase of the Mt Morgans Gold Project Family friendly FIFO 9/5 roster from Perth to Laverton
Click to Apply Fixed Plant Maintenance Dacian Gold mine Perth WA