Mining Fixed Plant Electrician
- Permanent Positions | Attractive Salary Package
- 15 on 13 off Roster | FIFO Cairns to Site
- 5 Year Contract
The client a global leader in mineral processing to the resources industry are urgently seeking trade qualified electricians with fixed plant and floatation experience to start immediately.
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the processing plant. You will work in a team environment operating various parts of the plant from crushing, grinding and floatation.
- Control room operations
- Plant inspections and general maintenance around the plant
- Flotation, thickening and dewatering
- Have a positive attitude and ability to hit KPIs
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a processing plant with flotation experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Permanent position
- A supportive environment, great team culture and management
- Stable contract
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Fixed Plant Electrician Floatation Maintenance FIFO Cairns Site