See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fitters and Trade Assistants – Mining shutdown at Coppabella Mine
They are seeking mine site labour to assist in mining shutdown of a shovel installation located at Coppabella Mine. Camp accommodation and site inductions will be provided and supplied. Applicants will only be considered if you have have current Standard 11 and Coal Board Medical with previous mine site experience.
To be successful:
- Trade Qualification/Certificate (essential for fitters)
- Current Coal Board Medical & Statement of Attainment Standard 11 Induction Training certificate (essential)
- Working at Heights and Confined Space certificate within 3 years (highly regarded for Fitters and essential for Trade Assistants)
- Be willing to commit to the entire relocation project for 1-2 months and potentially longer
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Have or willing to purchase Metatarsal work boots (compulsory)
What they offer:
- Immediate starts with site inductions and WAFs organized
- Possibility to work with there client on upcoming and future shutdowns
- Work with an industry leader who promotes a safe working environment
- Great pay rate paid on a weekly basis
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply now as the role is starting immediately
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Fitters & Trade Assistants Mining Shutdown Coppabella Mine Coalfields