See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fitters Maintenance Various Mine sites across Pilbara
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program.Mineral Resources’ unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operations to name a few.
- Permanent position – no more short term casual jobs
- 2:1 roster
- Great food and camp facilities
- Immediate start
- A chance to be put through a nationally recognized Loader ticket course + job diversity for FREE!
- Maintain regular preventative maintenance checks and update documentation
- Regular crusher adjustments / Wear liner change outs
- General maintenance identification and execution – Hard skirts, Take up pulleys, Bearings, Screen media
- Condition monitoring
- Assist in maintenance planning and critical spares management
- Compliance with all Safety Rules and Procedures
- Loader / rock breaker operating, monitoring the plant from the control room and assisting with plant clean up as required
- Australian recognized Mechanical trade qualification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with fixed plant maintenance on crushing plants – jaw crushers, cone crushers and conveyor maintenance
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
How to apply?
To submit an application for this position, please click on the APPLY button below:
Click Apply for Fitters Maintenance Various Mine sites across Pilbara