See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fitters Jobs Lake Vermont
Thiess are seeking Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters to report to the Maintenance Supervisor who will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
About the Job:
This role is a permanent position that will see you working 12-hour rotating day and night shifts on a 7/7 Roster (Wednesday – Tuesday); full camp facilities are available and bus transportation is provided from Mackay or Rockhampton to the Dysart Camp.
In *Fitters Jobs Lake Vermont, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of large scale mobile mining equipment as directed in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation
- Completing General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Services and Component Change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximise equipment utilization
Role Requirements as a Diesel Fitter at Lake Vermont:
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- Experience in General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Component Change Outs and Servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Liebherr and CAT large earthmoving equipment
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
About the Company:
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, they optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.