Fitters Jobs Lake Vermont
Thiess are seeking Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters to report to the Maintenance Supervisor who will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
About the Job:
This role is a permanent position that will see you working 12-hour rotating day and night shifts on a 7/7 Roster (Wednesday – Tuesday); full camp facilities are available and bus transportation is provided from Mackay or Rockhampton to the Dysart Camp.
In *Fitters Jobs Lake Vermont, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of large scale mobile mining equipment as directed in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation
- Completing General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Services and Component Change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximise equipment utilization
Role Requirements as a Diesel Fitter at Lake Vermont:
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- Experience in General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Component Change Outs and Servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Liebherr and CAT large earthmoving equipment
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
About the Company:
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, they optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.