Fitters – Drill Rig / Diesel / Mobile Plant
Fitters Drill Rig Diesel Mobile Plant Rio Tinto sites WA
2XM are currently sourcing an experienced Fitters – Drill Rig / Diesel / Plant for work in the Pilbara region on Rio Tinto sites.
The successful candidates will be experienced Rio Tinto inducted field service Fitters who have experience (3+ years) working on Cat, Sandvik, Terex, Atlas Copco and Reedrill rigs and a good understanding in reading and understanding schematics, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic.
To be a successful candidate for these role, it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter / Mechanic
- Rio Tinto Inducted – Iron Ore Essentials, Lockholder and Personal Isolation.
- 3+ years post trade, field service experience
- Licenses Required – (Essential: Drivers License, WP, LF) (Desirable: DG, RB)
- General Construction Safety White or Blue Card
- Ability to complete mechanical tasks with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Undertake repairs/servicing and maintenance of other earth moving plant if required
- Follow all policies, procedures and instruction as per client requirements
- Hardworking, reliable, presentable and punctual
- Ability to pass a Medical and DRUG and ALCOHOL test
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to Apply?
Should you be qualified and interested in the above position, please forward your current resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Click Apply for Fitters Drill Rig Diesel Mobile Plant Rio Tinto sites WA