Fitters | Boilermakers | Riggers | Trades Assistants
Fitters Boilermakers Riggers Trades Assistants Shutdown Bowen Basin
The client is an industry leader offering end-to-end engineering services across the Bowen Basin. Employing a wide range of trade and skilled individuals, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure ongoing works with a reputable company based locally In Mackay.
About the role
Currently seeking Fitters | Boilermakers | Riggers | Trades Assistants for down days & Shutdown projects across the Bowen Basin.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be trade qualified in your chosen field with suitable previous site experience.
- Must hold a current BMA Core or Standard 11 Induction Training, working at heights & confined space qualifications.
- Site Inductions across BMA, Anglo & Glencore desirable
What you’ll get in return
This temporary assignment will reward you with an excellent hourly rate, and gain further experience in the industry. You will also become a part of a casual pool with potential for further work with a variety of clients down the track.
What else they can offer
- Weekly Pays, and don’t stress if you miss the 1st deadline do offer a 2nd payment run later in the week for those on rosters that may have difficulty getting time sheets through by the deadline.
- Ongoing support, If you placement is coming to an end we will ensure we are actively seeking to place you in your next role
- Access to potential jobs across Hays Globally, do you have a desire to work somewhere else in Australia or overseas, they can help.
How to apply
If you believe your skills & experience matches the above criteria and you are a leader in safety please send your resume to Ashleigh Kerr at Hays Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Fitters Boilermakers Riggers Trades Assistants Shutdown Bowen Basin
Applications will also be accepted via the “apply now” link.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.