Fitters | Boilermakers | Riggers | Trades Assistants
Fitters Boilermakers Riggers Trades Assistants Shutdown Bowen Basin
The client is an industry leader offering end-to-end engineering services across the Bowen Basin. Employing a wide range of trade and skilled individuals, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure ongoing works with a reputable company based locally In Mackay.
About the role
Currently seeking Fitters | Boilermakers | Riggers | Trades Assistants for down days & Shutdown projects across the Bowen Basin.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be trade qualified in your chosen field with suitable previous site experience.
- Must hold a current BMA Core or Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*, working at heights & confined space qualifications.
- Site Inductions across BMA, Anglo & Glencore desirable
What you’ll get in return
This temporary assignment will reward you with an excellent hourly rate, and gain further experience in the industry. You will also become a part of a casual pool with potential for further work with a variety of clients down the track.
What else they can offer
- Weekly Pays, and don’t stress if you miss the 1st deadline do offer a 2nd payment run later in the week for those on rosters that may have difficulty getting time sheets through by the deadline.
- Ongoing support, If you placement is coming to an end we will ensure we are actively seeking to place you in your next role
- Access to potential jobs across Hays Globally, do you have a desire to work somewhere else in Australia or overseas, they can help.
How to apply
If you believe your skills & experience matches the above criteria and you are a leader in safety please send your resume to Ashleigh Kerr at Hays Ashleigh.email@example.com
Apply for Fitters Boilermakers Riggers Trades Assistants Shutdown Bowen Basin
Applications will also be accepted via the “apply now” link.