See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fitters, Electricians, Auto Electricians, Boilermakers
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion they are seeking various qualified trades that has proven working experience within the coal mining industry.
- Diesel Fitters
- Mechanical Fitters
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Trade Qualification and able to produce certification / license
- Relevant trade training e.g LVR/CPR – electricians
- Working at Heights – dated within the last 2 years
- Confined Space – dated within the last 2 years
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training as a minimum
IMPORTANT: These positions are for various clients of CoreStaff and have various ongoing, short term shut downs & leave coverage options available. All mines are within the Bowen Basin. Various commute options depending on site/role.
TO APPLY: please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licenses – front and back in colour
- Drivers License – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If this sounds like you then apply now
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Fitters, Auto Electricians, Boilermakers Coal Mining Brisbane
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.