See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fitter/Machinist for Wetherhill Park!
The successful Applicant must be –
- Qualified Fitter and Turner or hold equivalent qualifications
- Must be able to use conventional mill and lathe
- Marking out, reading drawings. No CNC required
- Possess extensive experience in all facets of Machining
- Experience in Heavy Engineering will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Immediate Start
- $32 per hr + penalties & super
- Temp to Permanent (for the right candidates)
- Great Career Opportunity
This job for will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Fitter/Machinist, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
If you would like to take up this opportunity please click “Apply” button below.Click for more details and Apply for Fitter/Machinist Job