Fitter Jobs Bowen Basin** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- Fixed Term Contracts with Paid Leave
- Subsidized Flights Brisbane/Moranbah
- On-Site Management Team
- On-Site Laundry Service
- 7/7 Roster – Camp provided
- Exceptional Rates + Super paid on all rostered hours.
To be successful for *Fitter Jobs Bowen Basin, you must have:
- Production, Breakdown, Planned Maintenance and Statutory Inspections on –
- Joy Continuous Miners (12CM12’s & 12CM30’s)
- Shuttle Cars
- Belt Maintenance
The qualifications/certifications required include :
- Australian Trade Certification
- Post Trade Qualification Diesel Engine System (DES)
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Underground Coal Competencies
- Driver’s License
About OneKey :
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.