Fitter Jobs Blackwater QLD
Competitive Hourly Rates + Accommodation + Meals
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive Hourly Rates – Weekly Pay
- Camp Accommodation + Meals
- 7 on / 7 off Day Shift only roster – 11.5 hr shifts
- Bus In, Bus Out Transport provided from Mackay
- Potential to transition into other opportunities within the business upon completion of the project
- Electric Shovel Experience – highly regarded
- Ability to execute the project from start to finish; April – August
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Relevant Trade Certificate/ Qualification
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core – Statement of Attainment
- Current Confined Spaces & Working at Heights competencies
- Drug & Alcohol Test – company provided
- Elevated Work Platform
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]HAN309E – Telehandler
- MR / HR Truck Licence
About the Company:
Wisely is a well-respected leading service provider to heavy industry across Australasia. Their reputation has been built on the quality of their people and their ability to attract & retain the right person for the task. They are successful in achieving these outcomes through an unparalleled commitment to their core values of simplicity, people, safety, integrity & performance.
Wisely Group has a strong commitment to diversity within their workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.