Fitter Jobs Blackwater QLD
Competitive Hourly Rates + Accommodation + Meals
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive Hourly Rates – Weekly Pay
- Camp Accommodation + Meals
- 7 on / 7 off Day Shift only roster – 11.5 hr shifts
- Bus In, Bus Out Transport provided from Mackay
- Potential to transition into other opportunities within the business upon completion of the project
- Electric Shovel Experience – highly regarded
- Ability to execute the project from start to finish; April – August
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Relevant Trade Certificate/ Qualification
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core – Statement of Attainment
- Current Confined Spaces & Working at Heights competencies
- Drug & Alcohol Test – company provided
- Elevated Work Platform
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]HAN309E – Telehandler
- MR / HR Truck Licence
About the Company:
Wisely is a well-respected leading service provider to heavy industry across Australasia. Their reputation has been built on the quality of their people and their ability to attract & retain the right person for the task. They are successful in achieving these outcomes through an unparalleled commitment to their core values of simplicity, people, safety, integrity & performance.
Wisely Group has a strong commitment to diversity within their workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Apply Here for Fitter Jobs Blackwater QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.