If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fitter/Boilermaker – QA Inspector Experience
- Trade Qualified in Fitting and Machining or Fabrication (must be current in Australia)
- Proven experience working with engineering drawings to carry out dimensional/measurement inspections
- Experience with QA and Inspection to strict compliance
- Moderate Computer Skills
- Current Drivers License
- Be fit and healthy and able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
- SAP Computer Program Experience
- Exposure to Underground Mining Equipment Requirements
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Maintain high quality standards regardless of short deadlines
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Super
- Ongoing work with view to permanency for the right candidate
- Opportunity to work for a large Mining Leader
NOTE: When you apply for this job [name of job title here], take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your most recent resume along with relevant documentation by clicking the “apply button” as per below.Click for more details and Apply for Fitter/Boilermaker-QA Inspector Experience Job