Excavator Operators (Final Tim) – DIDO
Custom Resources & Recruitment specialize in the provision of quality human resources to the mining, civil and commercial construction industries.
On behalf of client, CPH Mining and Civil – currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Final Trim Excavator Operators at Goonyella Riverside.
These DIDO roles will provide continuous work for up to 2 years for the right candidates.
To be considered for these fantastic roles, the successful candidates must possess the following attributes / experience
- 3 years minimum experience in Final Trim Excavator operations in the mining / civil industries
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's]MPO301 Excavator ticket
- Current Coal Board Medical (within 5 years)
- Current BMA Core Induction / Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Generic Coal Induction
- Current drivers license
- Have the right to live and work within Australia
Successful candidates will be offered an even time roster of 6:6, with camp accommodation and meals provided.
What they can offer
- Attractive hourly rate of $50.00 p/h
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Weekly Pay
- The chance to work for a leading, established & stable contractor
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
Please click on the “Apply for this Job” button to send your resume along with 2 x related work references.Apply for Final Trim Excavator Operators Mining Jobs DIDO Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction