iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Final Trim Excavator Operator – Gold Coast
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialize in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
They are currently seeking to employ an experienced EXCAVATOR OPERATOR with final trim experience using Top-Com system or similar for upcoming short & long terms roles on job sites around the GOLD COAST
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Plant Operators require recent qualifications, VOC or RII licenses
- Must have 5 years’ experience
- You are required to hold a current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works – you must be able to present this card at the interview and have it on you at ALL TIMES whist working onsite
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, hard hat, gloves, hi-vis long sleeve shirts and long pants
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work
- Own reliable vehicle and valid license – please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks – the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone inquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
How to apply
If you meet the selection criteria please “Apply For This Job Now” to submit your resume.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Final Trim Excavator Operator Construction Mine Site Gold Coast
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.