FIFO Service Technician HD Fitter – Port Hedland
FIFO Service Technician HD Fitter Mechanic Port Hedland WA
Founded in 1921, Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earth-moving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to Customers which is achieved by 1,700 employees located in 41 branches spanning Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a FIFO Service Technician (HD Fitter/Mechanic) to join Contracts Division in WA. This is a Perth based FIFO role with work at Utah Point in Port Hedland. Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the purpose of the role is to carry out maintenance and repairs on customer’s fleet of 8 WA900 Loaders under a full maintenance and repair contract. Ensuring excellent customer service, you will be responsible for machine diagnostics and repairs, as well as the testing and adjusting of machine operation and monitoring systems.
The point of hire is Perth WA and the roster is 2 weeks on / 1 week off. This opportunity offers generous Wages including Allowances on a 2/1 FIFO Roster with camp accommodation and meals provided
The knowledge, skills and abilities that looking for
- Relevant Trade Certificate – Mobile Plant Mechanic (HD Diesel Fitter Earth-moving/Heavy Transport)
- Current HR classification driver’s license
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the design & function of Komatsu mining equipment
- Extensive experience with Komatsu equipment; such as WA900
- Field service / Mine site breakdown/diagnostics experience will be highly regarded
- A demonstrated commitment to safety with the ability to work unsupervised and in remote areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good understanding of computer systems
- Air-con and Auto Electrical experience, qualifications and diagnostic skills will be highly regarded
Note: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply?
To apply please click on the “Apply” button below and complete online application form.
Apply for FIFO Service Technician HD Fitter Mechanic Port Hedland WA
Inquiries can be directed to the undersigned, please note that emailed applications will not be considered.