FIFO Supply Base Operator- Roma
Global Logistics- Energy is seeking a casual Supply Base Operator for its Roma operations. This is a hands on role which requires the successful applicant to be a multi-skilled operator who can perform multiple tasks to support all facets of the Infield Operations.
They are looking for someone who can uphold Tolls values and provide excellent customer service and consistently work to Tolls high safety standards.
They are also committed to safety and quality within the workplace and you would be expected to have the same level of focus across your area of responsibility.
Reporting to the Infield Site Supervisor, you will be able to work autonomously and at the same time, contribute to a great team environment and the Toll Way. The role is a 2/2 FIFO position based outside of Roma, QLD.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Yard operations including the receiving, dispatching, distributing, sorting, checking, documenting and recording of goods, materials and components (using logistics management systems)
- Site distribution operations including delivery/collection of freight to work sites
- General labouring and stuffing/de-stuffing of containers
- Cleaning of vehicles and equipment
- Lashing and unlashing of cargo
- Loading and unloading of freights
- Vehicle maintenance
- Facilities maintenance
- Handling, storage and transport of hazardous substances and dangerous goods
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High risk forklift ticket (Essential)
- 16 T – 45 T Fork Lift Experience (Essential)
- DG HRWL (Essential)
- Front-End Loader Statement of Attainment (Essential)
- HDPE Pipe Handling Experience
- HR Class driver’s license (Desirable)
- Santos Inducted with Oil and Gas Industry Experience (Desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in Australia’s oil and gas logistics industry.
A competitive package exists for the right candidate including above award hourly rates and higher than minimum superannuation guarantee contributions.
Toll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Indigenous Australians to apply. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Closing date of this role is 14 March 2018. Global Logistics- Energy reserves the right to begin recruitment before the closing date.
If you are interested in the role, click the apply button on Seek to upload your resume. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for FIFO Mining Site Supply Base Operator Roma Brisbane QLD