See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining & Resources Electricians – FIFO QLD
They offer organizations throughout Australia complete Labour Hire and Recruitment Solutions within the Mining & Resources, Civil & Construction, and Fabrication & Engineering sectors.
The Client / Project
The client, a leading national multi discipline contractor currently require 50 Electricians to start work immediately on a long-term contract in Weipa QLD.
They are searching for Electricians to work independently as well in a team on this long-term project. Meals and camp style accommodation is provided. The roster is 3 & 1 roster and there will be 10-hour days. This is a great opportunity to secure long-term ongoing work with one of Australia’s leading Electrical contractor.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Must have one of the following Electrical Licenses – QLD/NSW or VIC
- Demonstrated experience within the commercial & industrial sector from the last 5 years of your employment history
- Ability to pass a Medical-check up
- Ability to pass a D&A screen
- Ability to obtain police clearance
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees within last 12 months of employment
What tickets and qualifications do I need?
- Trade Qualified
- Current A Grade Electrical license either QLD, NSW or the VIC Electrical License
- White Card /Blue Card
- High risk work (preferable)
- Driving license
What they can offer in return
- In return for your hard work, rates range from $ 33.87 + penalties + super dependent on years and level of experience
- 10-hour days
- Meals provided
- Camp style accommodation provided
- 3 & 1 roster
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- On-going contract work upon completion of project based of performance
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
How to apply
To be considered please click the ‘apply’ button or send your cv . Alternatively call our office on (02) 8973 7697
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for FIFO Mining & Resources Electricians Weipa QLD