Electrical Supervisor – FIFO Mine Site Maintenance
This global mining company is looking for a strong Electrical Supervisor to manage the various site infrastructure projects.
This role is an exciting and challenging long term-contract role, offering the ever sought after an even time FIFO roster to it’s regional Northern Territory location.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing subcontractors
- Assigning and monitoring project scope
- Running prestart meetings
- Producing and reviewing daily and weekly reports
- Conducting regular site inspections/QA work, to ensure subcontractors completed work to the agreed scope, schedules, and standards
- Monitoring workflow/progress
- Participating in progress and scheduling meetings
- Developing construction-related documentation to required standards
- Developing and maintaining positive client, subcontractor, supplier, stakeholder, and employee, relationships
This role will be reporting to the Electrical Project Manager. Experience with water pump stations, HV transformer replacements and switch room room installations will be seen as highly desirable. Please apply with your resume in WORD format and will get back to you accordingly.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for FIFO Mine Site Maintenance Electrical Supervisor Cairns QLD