FIFO Administrator Mining Maintenance
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated clerical and administrative skills of a high standard, including the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, B-Safe and Ellipse.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and without supervision
- Ability to actively participate in a team environment
- Previous mining industry experience would be advantageous
- Previous parts interpretation experience desirable
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing)
This position is:
- FIFO Darwin (must be residing in Darwin)
- 4 days on/ 3 days off roster
- Outstanding camp facilities provided
- Long term, ongoing position
- Pay rate will depend on relevant experience
*only candidates that meet the above criteria and are currently Darwin based will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Administration: 1 year
- Darwin NT
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for FIFO Maintenance Mining Planning Administrator Darwin NT