Chelgrave Contracting is searching to engage a FIFO team of boilermakers and fitters to carry out maintenance at various mine sites in and around NSW. All travel, meals and accommodation will be provided.
The client has an excellent reputation providing industrial maintenance and fabrication services to the mining industry. They value excellence in customer service, quality and reliability; as such, They are searching for applicants that are enthusiastic, punctual and committed to providing an exceptional service experience for all stakeholders.
About the roles:
- Maintain, service and repair mining plant and equipment
- General fitting/welding works on conveyors and gearboxes
- General welding/structural works
- Diagnose/fault-find break downs
- Formal qualifications relevant to your trade.
- Demonstrated relevant work experience; mining or similar heavy industry experience highly regarded.
- Post trade qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Able to work in a team-based environment
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and commitment to continuous improvement
- Commitment to safe working practices and environmental sustainability
Chelgrave Contracting; shutdown and maintenance specialists since 1979, are providing labour solutions to some of Australia’s most iconic businesses. They are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for there employees and to delivering proactive and enthusiastic personnel to the clients.
*Please note that only candidates with existing rights to work in Australia should apply for this role.
Please submit your CV in Word format only
Would you like to apply?
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for FIFO Boilermakers Fitters Mine sites NSW
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for FIFO Boilermakers/Fitters will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.