If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Plant Heavy Duty Mechanics
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Field Service Plant Mechanic on a 3/1 FIFO roster from Perth to various mine sites.
- Performing maintenance servicing and repairs on a wide range of equipment
- Attend to site breakdowns within the region
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
- Undertaking diagnostic work
- Liaising with technical support staff
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Experience in maintenance, servicing of mining/construction equipment is essential
- Previous fault-finding experience is essential
- Previous experience on either Komatsu, CAT, Hitachi or John Deere
- Must be able to pass DAS and Full medical including a work-cover hearing test
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licences you may hold, such as a drivers licence, high risk work licence, white card or trade certificate.
- Same Role: 1 year
- Trade Qualified Heavy Duty Mechanic
MINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Field Service Plant Mechanic Heavy Duty Mechanics 3/1 FIFO