If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Plant Mechanic – Heavy Duty Mechanics WA
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Field Service Plant Mechanic based in Kalgoorlie. This is a residential role only.
The main responsibilities include:
- Performing maintenance servicing and repairs on a wide range of equipment
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
- Undertaking diagnostic work
- Liaising with technical support staff
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Experience in maintenance, servicing of mining/construction equipment is essential
- Previous fault-finding experience is essential
- Previous experience on either Komatsu, CAT, Hitachi or John Deere
- Must be able to pass DAS and Full medical including a work-cover hearing test
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
To be successful,your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Welshpool Rd, Welshpool WA 6106, Australia
- same role: 1 year
- Trade Qualified Heavy Duty Mechanic
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for Field Service Plant Mechanic – Heavy Duty Mechanics will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
To apply for this position
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Field Service Plant Heavy Duty Mechanics Kalgoorlie WA
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.