Field Service Mechanical Fitters Maintenance
Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is a part of the Liebherr Group, which employs over 42,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s diverse and engaged workforce have been central to the company being recognized for innovative, quality products and customer-driven service.
Liebherr’ s 50+ years’ experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies means Liebherr is a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry.
Liebherr-Australia Mining Division are seeking an experienced, skilled and motivated HD Fitter/Plant Mechanic (Field Service Technician) to be based from Redcliffe Branch in Western Australia for mobilization
(FIFO/DIDO) to site on frequent occasions for shutdowns to support client’s in the Pilbara and South West. Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, the Field Service Technician is responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services.
Key responsibilities include the ability to:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical equipment with reference to OEM and workshop manuals
- Perform diagnostic analysis and running adjustments on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Overhaul, repair and test hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and repair minor electrical faults
- Work on machines or equipment, which utilize complex mechanical, automotive and/or pneumatic circuitry and controls or a combination thereof
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment exists for their team members
- Perform technical inspections of mechanical equipment
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Current driver’s license
- Able to mobilize to remote and interstate locations and work under adverse conditions
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- Liebherr mining equipment experience advantageous
- High Risk License LF, DG, EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation is on offer to the successful applicant. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading global OEM and a high performing team.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
To submit your application for this exciting role, please apply via the link below: Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Field Service Mechanical Fitters Maintenance Liebherr Australia