If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Mechanical Fitters Maintenance
Key responsibilities include the ability to:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical equipment with reference to OEM and workshop manuals
- Perform diagnostic analysis and running adjustments on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Overhaul, repair and test hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and repair minor electrical faults
- Work on machines or equipment, which utilize complex mechanical, automotive and/or pneumatic circuitry and controls or a combination thereof
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment exists for their team members
- Perform technical inspections of mechanical equipment
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Current driver’s license
- Able to mobilize to remote and interstate locations and work under adverse conditions
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- Liebherr mining equipment experience advantageous
- High Risk License LF, DG, EWP
- Working at Heights certificate