Field Service Heavy Diesel Fitters – Immediate Start!
- Various rosters available to suit your lifestyle
- $55-$60 hourly flat rate plus super
They are only looking for experienced Field Service HD fitters who can hit-the-road running, who are self-starters, self-motivated who can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Client is a small and successful business based in Nebo QLD, who provide quality servicing, maintenance and repairing of site-based mining equipment for various Mine Sites across the Bowen Basin and Central Highlands.
The successful candidates must:
- Have Relevant diesel fitter/heavy vehicle trade qualification
- Be an experienced field service HD fitter who can hit-the-ground running on commencement
- Have proven ability to diagnose and repair faults using CAT systems
- Experience working with heavy mining equipment, shovels & excavators – CAT and Komatsu
- Have own tools
- Be self-motivated and self-starter
- The ability to work as a part of a team as well as work with minimal supervision
- Have a strong commitment to ZERO harm
- Current QLD drivers license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol test
Ideally candidates will have current:
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Qualification
- Working at Heights Certification
- Confined Spaces Certification
- EWP Certification
- Site Induction
In return will offer:
- Mine Specified Company vehicle (field services)
- Accommodation and meals provided (field services)
- Casual with potential opportunity to go permanent after 6 months. Conditions apply.
- Rosters available to suit your lifestyle
To apply click ‘Apply for this job’ and provide you full CV with two recent references.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If this sounds like you then apply now
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Field Service Heavy Diesel Fitters Maintenance Mine Sites Bowen Basin