If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Residential Field Service Fitter – Gold Coast/Northern Rivers
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is part of a global brand providing a variety of equipment for the construction and mining industries.
HCA is currently seeking a Resident Field Service Plant Mechanic to perform repairs and maintenance on a wide range of construction and forestry equipment on the Gold Coast/Northern Rivers.
Working primarily a Monday to Friday roster, this permanent role will allow you to access OEM training while you build a long term career in a global company.
The right candidate will have sound knowledge & demonstrated experience working in a Field Service capacity servicing mainly construction and forestry equipment.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing onsite maintenance on a wide range of construction and forestry equipment
- Attending to site breakdowns within the region
- Undertaking diagnostic work & Liaising with technical support staff
To be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience in a Similar Position
- You will hold relevant heavy vehicle/diesel plant mechanic qualifications
- Have experience in repairing & maintenance of construction, & earthmoving equipment and/or forestry equipment
- Ability to work autonomously and “run your own business” whilst adhering to HCA’s Service Level Agreements
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
- A competitive hourly rate, super, overtime and bonuses
- A permanent long term career in a growing company
- Tailored OEM training
- Excellent safe working conditions
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd appoints on merit.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Field Service Fitter Diesel Plant Mechanic Gold Coast QLD