Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Diesel Mechanic – Launcestom
Field Service Diesel Mechanic Mining Job Launcestom Australia
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is part of a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA’s Launceston Branch is currently seeking a Field Service Fitter to perform repairs and maintenance on a wide range of construction, Forestry and Mining equipment in Tasmania.
Based out of the Launceston Branch the successful candidate would be required to carry out repairs in and around the Launceston, and Northwest coast regions, and if required Hobart region.
Working primarily a Monday to Friday roster, this permanent role will allow you to access OEM training while you build a long term career in a global company.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing onsite maintenance on a wide range of equipment
- Attending to site breakdowns within the region
- Undertaking diagnostic work
- Liaising with technical support staff
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold relevant heavy vehicle/diesel mechanic qualifications
- Have experience in the maintenance of construction/earth moving and Mining equipment
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision at times
- Proven diagnostic Skills within our industry
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
- A Medium Ridged license would be desirable – but not essential
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
If you believe you meet the above criteria,please Apply Now!!
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Field Service Diesel Mechanic Mining Job Launcestom Australia