If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This is a Bowen Basin job located in the Mackay & Coalfields area. Do you live close to this location, or are you willing to FIFO from within Queensland?
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Diesel Fitters Moranbah QLD
Field Service Diesel Fitters Coal Mine Sites Bowen Basin QLD
All Aussie Engineering’s field maintenance division are currently seeking experienced Field Service Diesel Fitters with extensive digger experience for Open Cut Coal Mine Sites in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience of Maintenance & Repair of R9800, 996, O&K 340 and 170 will be highly regarded
- The right candidates for these roles require to be skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Trade Certificate
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Drivers License
In return they offer:
- Immediate Start
- Lifestyle roster 4/5, 5/4 rotating day/night shift
- Site compliant vehicle will be supplied
- Camp accommodation – DIDO
- Competitive hourly rates + Super on all hours worked
- Weekly Pay
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply Online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Field Service Diesel Fitters Coal Mine Sites-Bowen Basin QLD
Local candidates to Moranbah and surrounding areas as these positions are DIDO.
Please note due to high demand, only people possessing the above experience will be shortlisted.
About the Bowen Basin mining region, Queensland.
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers a total area of over 60,000 square kilometres and is located in Central Queensland; running from Collinsville to Theodore. The entire region is home to many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list