Field Service Diesel Fitters Moranbah QLD
Field Service Diesel Fitters Coal Mine Sites Bowen Basin QLD
All Aussie Engineering’s field maintenance division are currently seeking experienced Field Service Diesel Fitters with extensive digger experience for Open Cut Coal Mine Sites in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience of Maintenance & Repair of R9800, 996, O&K 340 and 170 will be highly regarded
- The right candidates for these roles require to be skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Trade Certificate
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Drivers License
In return they offer:
- Immediate Start
- Lifestyle roster 4/5, 5/4 rotating day/night shift
- Site compliant vehicle will be supplied
- Camp accommodation – DIDO
- Competitive hourly rates + Super on all hours worked
- Weekly Pay
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply Online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Field Service Diesel Fitters Coal Mine Sites-Bowen Basin QLD
Local candidates to Moranbah and surrounding areas as these positions are DIDO.
Please note due to high demand, only people possessing the above experience will be shortlisted.