If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Diesel Fitter / Mechanic – Rockhampton Region job
Advertised by: Aspire Diesel Repairs – Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
“There is nothing repetitive in this role, with something different every day”
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Undertake diagnostics and repairs across a variety of earth moving, civil construction, automotive & agricultural equipment.Maintain service records and job accountability
- Attend field service breakdowns, call outs and servicing requirements. Air conditioning service and repairs
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Comply with OH&S requirements
- Maintain a high level of presentation standards
- Working at the workshop if required..
- To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:Qualified diesel fitting / mechanical tradeProven experience as a field service mechanic on a variety of gear
- Strong skills in troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance
- Air conditioning Licence (Refrigerant Handling Licence)
- Current drivers licence- HR desirable
- A strong commitment to safety, health and environment procedures
- Familiarity of Caterpillar computer diagnostics using CAT ET & SIS
- Ability to pass a medical and D & A Testing
- High risk licences – dogging, forklift, EWP (desirable)
- Experience on vehicles and trucks would also be desirable
- 4×4 Diesel Diagnostics desirable
Aspire Diesel is a family run business providing mechanical repair solutions to a broad range of equipment for clients in the Rockhampton region and surrounding areas. Based in Gracemere, QLD. This is a full time permanent position offering excellent pay rates and the opportunity to be home every night.
We also value the importance of work/life balance and can be flexible with working hours and rosters to suit your needs. This fast-paced role would suit someone who enjoys working autonomously in the field & workshop – unsupervised. There is nothing repetitive in this role with something different everyday.We have two main elements in our business – Field Service (Earth moving/Machinery Equipment) & Workshop (Automotive/4×4 Mechanical Repairs/Major Earth moving Repairs) Plenty of opportunity to enhance your skill set with training, you won’t feel like just a number.
Field service vehicle provided must have own tools.
If you have been searching for a position where you are home each night, flexibility and a very healthy salary this is the job for you! To apply for this great opportunity please email resume with references.
You can also contact Perrin on 0408 186 470 for more information on this diesel fitter mechanic job Rockhampton.
Location: Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
Field Service Diesel Fitter / Mechanic – Rockhampton Region Jobs at Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast,Full Time,Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for this job, make sure your resume is to date. More importantly, your resume should target this job specifically. If want to know how to do this, see our mining resume guide here.