If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
FIFO – Field Service Diesel Fitter / Mechanic
Karratha branch is a high performing operation with a large focus on mining equipment/ High Horse Power products up to 3000HP. You’ll be in FIFO role supporting Cummins end-user flying out from Perth to Karratha on a 2:1 roster.
- Breakdown trouble shooting, diagnostics and repair on a range of engines on customers sites
- Scheduled, preventative and breakdown maintenance tasks within the workshop
- Product trouble shooting (mechanical and electrical diagnosis)
- Be the technical go to for customers
- Keep all records and documentation ship shape
- Work safe, every task, every day
About the Candidates
- A relevant trade automotive qualification (heavy diesel / mobile plant technology )
- Good experience in the service & maintenance of diesel engines
- Solid technical aptitude, diagnostic & IT skills
- Ability to operate autonomously/remotely and within a team environment
- Have an engaging approach to your work and enjoy providing excellent customer support
- Previous FIFO, Mining Field Service and/or HHP experience will be very highly regarded
- Possess a current unrestricted driver’s license – essential.
What’s in it for you
You will get to work with a highly skilled, diverse team, on some of our highest HP engines, learning from some of the best in the industry to develop skills you can use anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary, annual bonus, stability and career development.
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave policy
- A diverse work environment that has been recognized annually for the last 11 years
- Discounts on selected health insurance and income protection
- Housing assistance and relocation assistance is available on a case by case basis.
About the Company
A global power leader, Cummins Inc. is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. They are the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Globally employ around 48,000 people and serve customers in 190 countries.
Team culture is extremely important, they help forge strong connections at work to foster a collaborative culture. Thinking beyond your work is more than part of the job. It is the job. This is what they call Working Right.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Field Service Diesel Fitter Mechanic FIFO Perth WA
Your opportunity to set yourself for success starts right here! Submit your application today! For more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs or contact Liam on 02 9102 3652