If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Diesel Fitter Jobs – FIFO Brisbane
They are a small Brisbane based heavy equipment maintenance business servicing civil and mining customers throughout Queensland. There primary market is the OEM alternative repair and maintenance of Caterpillar mining and civil mobile equipment.
They pride there selves on personal background and specific equipment knowledge which allows to provide customers with a level of service few do in the market. They provide product and maintenance support from scoping to completion, on-site rebuilds, shut down and break down services.
Job tasks and responsibilities
They are now urgently seeking an experienced, passionate and qualified heavy diesel mechanic/fitter to join us on a large civil/mining project in the Weipa. This role will see you undertake planned and breakdown maintenance on a large fleet of Caterpillar civil mobile plant.
As an integral part of the maintenance team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Service, repair and maintain Caterpillar civil/mining equipment.
- Support our customer and ensure they receive the highest quality service for their mobile equipment.
- Identify, suggest and implement improvement ideas for customers maintenance departments.
- Complete accurate service reports for customers maintenance records.
- Drive safety amongst your peers to ensure safety performance.
Skills and experience
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Trade qualifications with extensive experience on Caterpillar mining/civil equipment.
- Outstanding communication and customer relation skills.
- The ability to work both within a team and autonomously.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience on Caterpillar diagnostic software (ET, VIMS, and SIS).
- Demonstrated commitment to high levels of workplace health and safety for yourself and your peers.
- Applicants must possess full Australian working rights.
All candidates must provide two recent contactable work references along with electronic copies of their trade certificate and all other relevant licenses.
Job benefits and perks
- On-going role with a competitive hourly rate of $55-60 depending on experience.
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked.
- Flights paid from Brisbane, camp accommodation and meals provided.
- Future opportunities in Brisbane and the CQ region within the business.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Field Service Diesel Fitter Heavy Maintenance FIFO QLD