Field Service Boilermaker and Welding Maintenance Jobs
Servicing, Maintenance and Welding (SMW) has been a proud Central Queensland provider of field servicing, maintenance and emergency repair and rebuild services for over 10 years within the resource industries.
They are currently seeking Field Service Boilermakers who are able to work safely with minimal supervision and demonstrate quality workmanship which meets or exceeds customers and business requirements. The role will be a permanent full time role, working on various sites.
Successful applicants will have:
- Trade Qualification as a Boilermaker
- MR License
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* / BMA Induction
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- High Risk Work License
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Experience in weld repairs and maintenance to heavy mining equipment
- The ability to work in a team environment, with high attention to detail
- A strong commitment to workplace safety
- Site Inductions or willing to obtain
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Field Service Boilermaker Maintenance Welding Queensland