Auto Electrician Mine Site Jobs
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
- Extensive mine site Auto Electrician experience
- Experience working in field and workshop
- Excavator (Hitachi), Trucks (Electric and mechanical), Dozers
Machinery on site:
- Dump Trucks – Liebherr T264 (240T), Komatsu 830E (220T), CAT 793 (220T)
- Excavators Ex5600, Liebherr 996
- Dozers D10, D11
- Graders 16G, 24M
- Australian Trade Certificate/ Relevant Qualifications https://www.adcourier.com/#
- BMA Induction
- Drivers License, Passport
- On commencement, start as a CASUAL with OKR for 3 – 6 months at the max, then perm with the client for the right employee.
- Permanent Salary: $126,270.00 base Plus Super.
- Permanent Incentives: Salary sacrifice flights, 6 weeks paid annual leave, 10 days sick/personal leave
- BIBO Mackay and Rockhampton
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Extensive Mine Site Heavy Auto Electrician Underground Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction