See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Civil Labourer – Traffic Control
Forsythes Recruitment are seeking expressions of interest for numerous positions for Civil Labourers and Traffic Control Operators. Working in the Port Stephens area these positions will commence on a casual basis.
Since 1987 they had been building successful teams, and businesses, around talented people.
Employers value the high level of service and flexibility that comes from dealing with local owners and long term consultants. And they appreciate an agency that works collaboratively to provide a unique depth and diversity of expertise across regional and capital city markets.
- Casual Assignments
- Local Government industry
- Port Stephens Location
The general responsibilities of the various roles available may include:
- Digging, clearing, trenching, drainage, kerb repairs, path repairs and heavy patching
- Mobile plant operations (HR, HC license, roller, bob cat)
- Asphalt paving and stabilization
- Traffic Control
- Completion of risk assessments
- Ability to be available for either on-going regular shifts OR ad-hoc work
The successful applicant will have:
- Drivers License
- Current NSW traffic control license BLUE & YELLOW
- OH&S White Card
- Mobile Plant Licenses and/ or VOC
- Previous Civil Experience
- MR or HR drivers license
Applicants will need to be available to work Monday – Sunday.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Interest Civil Labourer – Traffic Control, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to Apply
Competitive rates of pay are available and overtime is on offer – APPLY NOW!! You must submit your resume to be considered. Successful candidates will have to undertake DRUG & ALCOHOL screening. Any inquiries can be made by calling Newcastle office (02) 4935 3500.
Click Apply for Expressions of Interest Civil Labourer Traffic Control Hunter Valley
- Reference Number: BBBH42794_150880767124672
- Contact Details: Jake Chambers