If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Drillers Assistants – FIFO Queensland
DDH1 Drilling have rigs working on existing mine sites along with remote locations where they supply state of the art caravan facilities.
Offsider is to assist the Driller with general duties including:
- Mobilizing rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labeling box
- Handling drilling rods and core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment and keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
Provide immediate entry to the Mining Industry with the opportunity to gain nationally recognized drilling qualifications. This on-the-job training is your pathway to becoming a driller.
Pre-employment requirements include:
- Heavy Rigid Drivers License (essential)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment medial and produce a clear DAS test
If you meet the above criteria, are physically fit and aspire to work with a leading drilling organization apply now.