Exploration Drillers & Driller Assistants
Foraco International SA is a global drilling contractor providing innovative solutions for mining, energy, water and infrastructure projects. Supported by its founding values of integrity, innovation and involvement, Foraco has grown into the third largest global drilling enterprise with operations in 22 countries across five continents and has a continuing growth strategy for the Australian division.
They are seeking applicants who have a strong focus on safety and an excellent attitude toward meeting production targets.
What they are offering:
- Great working culture
- Excellent safety record
To be considered for this position, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- HR License (essential), HC/MC preferred
- Certificate II in Drilling Operations (desirable for Driller Assistants)
- Minimum Cert III in Drilling Operations – Air Drilling / Wireline Core / Rotary Mud comps (essential for Drillers)
- 2-3 years experience in Chip and Core Coal Drilling (essential for Drillers)
- Senior First Aid certificate (desirable)
- 4WD certificate (desirable)
- Gas Test Atmospheres (desirable)
To apply please submit your resume online, ensuring you have outlined all relevant experience, tickets and licenses required.
If successful you must be able to pass the Coal Board Medical and functionality test, including drug & alcohol testing.
Would you like to apply?
This is an opportunity for dedicated individuals to further their career with a company that is committed to safety excellence, training and professionalism.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Exploration Mining Drillers Assistants Mine Operations