Experienced Workshop Diesel / Plant Mechanic – F/T perm role
Experienced Workshop Diesel Plant Mechanic Mining Job Coalfields
- Experience in similar role essential
- Join a vastly experienced team
- Applicants must have the correct Trade Certificate / Certificate of Completion
The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd, and is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries, nationwide.
The team at BTP Parts in Mackay currently require a trade certified Diesel Mechanic / Plant Mechanic to join their very experienced and safety focused team.
Applicants should have previous experience of working on heavy mining equipment completing maintenance, servicing, repairs and rebuilds.
- Maintain, service, repair and rebuild a range of mining equipment including CAT, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- Repair and maintain a range of road trucks
- Complete parts requisitions for items required to carry out quality works
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings
- Follow all BTP procedures, policies and work instructions
General skills, experience and knowledge required:
- Previous experience in similar role essential
- Comprehensive on CAT equipment experience preferred
- HD Trade Certificate
- Certificate III and Statement of attainment/Record of Learning preferred
- Komatsu and Hitachi experience an advantage
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of Caterpillar SIS
- Current forklift license preferred
- DG License or greater, EWP and Working at Heights preferred
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization.
- A healthy respect for the company and fellow employees.
- Knowledge and the application of OH&S in the workplace.
What Rewards Will I Get?
- Ongoing personal development
- Potential for internal advancement
- Competitive rates of pay + Super paid on all hours worked + Statutory leave entitlements
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Please apply now if you fit the above criteria.
Along with your current cv please also attach copies of your qualifications and drivers license. Recruitment Agents need not contact with potential candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Workshop Diesel Plant Mechanic Mining Job Coalfields