If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Operators NSW
Experienced Underground Operators Singleton NSW Mining
- Outbye Services inc. Ventilation, Secondary Support & Production Support
- Based in the Hunter Valley region
- Immediate Start
Mining is a leading provider of specialized services to the Australian coal mining industry. Experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
Seeking trained and skilled Experienced Underground Operators, with a specialization in Outbye Services including Ventilation, Secondary Support and Production Support, who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- Specialized experienced in Outbye Services desirable
- Current Underground Medical
- Current Underground Industry Induction
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorisations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage.
- family friendly lifestyle roster
- the opportunity of internal promotions
- training & personal development
- income protection scheme
- and most importantly high level safety standards
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction among sizable workforce.
If this sounds interesting send your application now. For more information please contact Jess Newton on 02 4041 3304.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Experienced Underground Operators Singleton NSW Mining