iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Experienced UG Operators & Miner Drivers (740-704)
- 7/7 Roster | Long term work opportunities
- Accommodation + Meals Provided
- Cutting Bonus + Competitive Rates
- Mid-August 2017 commencement
- Based at Moranbah North Underground Coal Mine
Mastermyne Group is hiring for a second Development panel at Anglo American’s Moranbah North Mine. As part of the recruitment process Assessment Centres will take place to select this next intake’s Development personnel.
Candidates will be shortlisted against the criteria detailed below, with successful applicants invited to attend one of the following Centres on Tuesday, 25th July (Moranbah) and Wednesday, 26th July (Mackay).
The minimum requirements for these positions include:
- Extensive UG coal experience with a focus on development works
- Essential tickets inc. loader, miner bolter, shuttle car, ABM continuous miner
- QLD Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment Certificate
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
- Australian Trade Qualification if applying for Trades roles
- Supervisory Certificates if applying for ERZ Controller roles
Note: This job for will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“Click for more details and Apply for SHUTDOWNS-VARIOUS POSITIONS Job