If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced UG Operators & Miner Drivers (740-704)
- 7/7 Roster | Long term work opportunities
- Accommodation + Meals Provided
- Cutting Bonus + Competitive Rates
- Mid-August 2017 commencement
- Based at Moranbah North Underground Coal Mine
Mastermyne Group is hiring for a second Development panel at Anglo Americanís Moranbah North Mine.† As part of the recruitment process Assessment Centres will take place to select this next intakeís Development personnel.
Candidates will be shortlisted against the criteria detailed below, with successful applicants invited to attend one of the following Centres on Tuesday, 25th July (Moranbah) and Wednesday, 26th July (Mackay).
The minimum requirements for these positions include:
- Extensive UG coal experience with a focus on development works
- Essential tickets inc. loader, miner bolter, shuttle car, ABM continuous miner
- QLD Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment Certificate
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driverís License
- Australian Trade Qualification if applying for Trades roles
- Supervisory Certificates if applying for ERZ Controller roles
Note: This job for will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“Click for more details and Apply for SHUTDOWNS-VARIOUS POSITIONS Job
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.