Experienced Underground Operators – Hunter Valley (708-704)
Seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Operators who display strong risk management and safety behaviors and a driven productivity focus.
- On Going work
- Immediate Start
- Based in The Hunter Valley
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialized services to the Australian coal mining industry. Our experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry;
- Experience and training in Ventilation works
- Current Underground Medical;
- Mine Rescue/Caba
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary.
In addition to a competitive wage can offer:
- family friendly lifestyle roster;
- the opportunity of internal promotions;
- training & personal development;
- income protection scheme;
- and most importantly high level safety standards.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“
Click for more details and Apply for Experienced Underground Operators Job