Underground Mining Services Operators
Experienced Underground Mining Operators & Supervisors Middlemount
Whisper Mining Services is seeking experienced Underground Operators and Supervisors to join the team at Grasstree Mine.
The applicant must have a demonstrated history of working to strict safety and quality standards, work as a team, forethought and above, all possess a good working attitude.
- Minimum 12 months experience working underground (Ventilation experience desirable)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Surface/Underground
- Coal Board Medical
- Conduct Underground Lifting Operations (desirable)
- Driver’s License
- Machinery tickets – Drift runner, Eimco Loader, Windy Borer, Gopher & Gas Monitor
- Individual Skills Report or Competency Report
- Concreting (desirable)
What Whisper offer:
- 7/7 DS and NS perm roster
- Accommodation & meals supplied
- Opportunity to diversify current skills & experience
- A friendly supportive working environment
- Work for a company that values safety of their employees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Mining Operators & Supervisors Middlemount
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.