See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Electricians (Development)
- Long Term Opportunities
- Varied Rosters Available
- Employee Benefits inc. Salary Sacrifice, Income Protection Plus +
- Great work location; nestled in the Hunter Valley
- Immediate Start
Are you an Experienced Underground Electrician with experience in Development? If so, now is the time to join the Mastermyne crew.
Mastermyne Mining has been providing underground coal mining services in QLD and NSW for 22 years. The Company has built a strong reputation for high quality work and delivering on what it promises to do. It is through dedication to deliver customer excellence that Mastermyne is experiencing growth across all of underground operations.
The minimum requirements include:
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- Specialist experience and training Development Works essential
- Desired tickets include: Joy Continuous Miner, Shuttle Car, LHD, Miner Bolter, Mantransporter/Driftrunner;
- Current Underground Medical
- Current or previous Mines Rescue Card
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
Mastermyne Mining prides itself on being a values driven company. They strive, through there people, to achieve vision “to be a world-class provider of contracting services” and live values of Safety Always, Proactive and Passionate, Delivering Customer Excellence and Innovation and Continuous Improvement.
Joining Mastermyne could open doors to long-term production work in the Hunter Valley. Apply online or for more information, please contact the Jess Newton, Recruitment Officer on 02 4041 3304 or email Jessica.email@example.com.
Values: Safety Always | Proactive & Passionate | Delivering Customer Excellence | Innovation & Continuous Improvement
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent.
Apply for Underground Mining Electricians Job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Mining Electricians (Development) NSW