If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Fitters and Electricians
ABM Contractors†is a leading†service provider to the Coal Industry with a comprehensive range of skilled personnel across all aspects are currently seeking underground experienced Fitters and†Electricians, who display excellent risk management and safety behaviors and a driven productivity focus.
Desirable skills and experience:†
- Development Experienced – Mechanical & Electrical
- Underground diesels experience
- Experience with maintenance on Joy Continuous Miners
Mandatory Requirements for Electricians:
- Must have Electrical Fitter/Mechanic Qualifications
- Current EEHA Certificate
- Current LVR/CPR
- Current Electrical License
- Minimum 12 Months Underground Experience
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical – Section 4
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training†Underground & Surface
- Current Drug & Alcohol Screening (Within 14 Days)
Please note: only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this position, click the “apply button“and attach an up to date resume.