Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Mine Site Fitter Jobs
- Full Time Employment
- 2 Year Secondary Support Contract
- Career advancement opportunities available
- 7/7 Roster, Camp + Meals
- Moranbah Region
Mastermyne has over 22 years’ experience delivering contract mining services in Queensland and New South Wales and has a proven track record of providing “best-for-project” solutions for customers.
About the role:
Underground mechanical fitters are required to deliver work that meets the mine sites and industry requirements. Identifying hazards and managing critical risk, whilst displaying good safety behaviour is paramount in these roles. It is an expectation you will challenge your peers to a higher standard.
Minimum skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in business and only seek underground fitters aligned with these same values. Technical requirements are seeking include:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Secondary Support work
- Perform planned and breakdown maintenance tasks on underground equipment
- Conduct performance testing of machinery and equipment in accordance with OEM specifications
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current QLD Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Tickets including LHD and Bucket, Airtrack Bolter, Man Transporter, Supply Traile
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Supervisor Certificates (S123/G2)
- Valid Driver’s License.
What they can offer you:
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage they can offer:
- Career Development Coaching / Remunerating employees for training and upskilling
- 100% Study reimbursement for approved study/training courses
- Paid site rates for attending off site training
- Rewards offered for approved inventions and innovations
- Access to SPA Consulting (Salary Packaging)
- Novated Leasing of Motor Vehicles
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program for all immediate family members
- Income Protection Insurance.
Employee surveys tell are 100% committed to working safely, strive for a higher standard and offer employees and their families unrivaled personal support. If these values are important to you than Mastermyne is a great fit.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Fitter Coal Mining Queensland