See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Development Operators
Experienced Underground Development Operators QLD
- 7/7 Roster | Long term work opportunities
- Accommodation + Meals Provided
- Cutting Bonus + Competitive Rates
Seeking highly qualified and experienced Underground Development Operators who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
Minimum requirements for these positions include:
- Extensive UG coal experience with a focus on development works
- Essential tickets inc. loader, miner bolter, shuttle car, ABM continuous miner
- QLD Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment Certificate
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Australian Trade Qualification if applying for Trades roles
- Supervisory Certificates if applying for ERZ Controller roles
Mastermyne is an employer with non-negotiable safety standards. They have an expectation that every employee seeks to add value to there clients and takes pride in performing work to an excellent standard. Additional benefits offered including group income protection, personal development and salary scarifying bolster the value each and every employee can gain from working as part of the Mastermyne crew.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking “APPLY NOW” and attach your current CV/ resume.
Click Apply for Experienced Underground Development Operators,QLD