Underground Conveyor Maintenance Fitter
Successful candidates will be responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of high standard conveyor maintenance throughout various projects across the Bowen Basin.
- Camp style accommodation is supplied.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience and knowledge of conveyor maintenance works.
- Ability to work safely and be aligned with clients SHMS policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead by example and enforce positive and correct behaviours in line with company policies.
The successful candidate will have as a minimum:
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Competency
- Relevant Trade Certification
- Be required to provide a clear drug test if successful in your application
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Conveyor Maintenance Fitter Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction