Underground Conveyor Fitters – QLD
Currently require Experienced Underground Fitters for work on Underground Conveyors. These positions will be based at various mine sites in the Bowen Basin.
The successful candidate will need to have a proactive attitude towards safety, willing to work as part of a team..
Following skills and experience:
- 2 years’ experience working in underground coal mining
- Trade qualified
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Underground Statement of Attainment
- Queensland Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* Section 4 (Surface and Underground)
- DES Certificate Advantageous
TECH SERVE Offer:
- Ongoing employment opportunities
- Accommodation and Meals provided whilst on roster
- Competitive Market Rates
This job for Underground Conveyor Fitters will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Underground Conveyor Fitters – Bowen Basin (Charlton)