Experienced Underground Coal Mine Workers
Whisper Mining Services Pty Ltd is seeking experienced Underground Coal Mine Workers for Secondary Support at Blackwater. Candidates with a demonstrated history of working to strict safety and quality standards in the coal mine industry are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered suitable for this position, applicants must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience working Underground
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Surface/Underground
- Current Coal Board Medical / Section
- Piccola Pump Ticket (desirable)
- Drivers License
- Training Transcripts or Individual Skill Competency Reports
What they can offer?
- 7/7 Roster
- Exceptional pay rates
- Ongoing work
- Accommodation and meals supplied for rostered work
- Bus transport from Camp to Site
- Work for a company that values the safety of their employees
Please note this is NOT a ‘Paid’ FIFO or DIDO position.
Please note: This is NOT a “Paid” FIFO or DIDO position and only experienced people need apply and will be considered.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Coal Mining Workers Central QLD