See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
WANTED – Experienced Underground Mining Operators
Whisper Mining Services Pty Ltd is currently seeking experienced Underground Operators, for an IMMEDIATE START at Grasstree Mine.
- Minimum 12 months experience working underground in Ventilation SOA
- Standard 11 Induction Training Surface
- Underground Coal Board Medical & Black Coal Chest X
- Ray Drug & Alcohol Test Driver’s License Competency Report
- Individual Skill Report Underground Machinery
- Equipment Authorization Hand Held Bolters PJB
- Drift Runner QDS Implements UG Loaders Gopher
- Windy Borer / Altair Concreting (desirable)
What they can offer? $61 per hour flat rate 7/7 Roster Accommodation & meals Transport to and from Camp to Site Please note this is not FIFO or DIDO position.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply‘ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Coal Mining Operators Rockhampton