Experienced underground Coal Deputies & Operators
Ausroc Mining is located in central NSW and is looking to build a work force and skills to cater for Longwall moves and new opportunities in the underground coal mining industry.Looking for Underground Coal miners experienced in longwall moves in particular. Possible long term positions for the right people.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Experienced underground Coal Miners Deputies , Electricians , Fitters and Operators.
- Experienced in longwall moves an advantage. Work through out NSW .
- Fitters and Electricians with u/g Hard rock or Tunneling experience also considered.
- Electricians HV trained.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 12 months underground coal mining experience.
- Experienced in longwall moves , LHD and mining equipment operation.and Secondary Support.
- Trades with Electrical or Mechanical experience on mining equipment.
- Current Mines medical. – Order 41
For more information:
- Contact: Rob Phone 0428 374 367
- Email : email@example.com
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Experienced underground Coal Deputies & Operators will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Experienced underground Coal Deputies, Electricians,Fitters Operators