Truck Driver with Forklift Operator Experience
Client is looking for an experienced truck driver with a solid driving history record to join their team at their local depot, located in Tomago. In addition to the holding a HC or MC truck licence, the successful applicant should also hold a current forklift licence and be able to start immediately.
- Transport and deliver fabricated steel products to clients
- Load and unload fabricated steel (beams) with a forklift
- Hold a current truck licence (HC or MC class)
- Current forklift ticket
- White card (general construction induction card)
- Previous experience transporting structural steel
- Provide a current RMS driving record
- Experience driving prime movers with road ranger gearboxes
- Must be able to take initiative
- Pass a drug and alcohol screening, including on-site random testing
- Current drivers licence and your own reliable transport
Large client base within a range of industries and always require people with the right skills. Redi Staffing Solutions is staffed by dedicated professionals ready to assist you in taking the next step in your career.
Redi Staffing Solutions is a (privately) 100% Australian owned and operated casual hire and permanent recruitment company. They are safety, outcome and service driven yet remain highly competitive.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your resume to Redi Staffing Solutions by clicking “Apply for this job“.Click Apply for Experienced Truck Driver Forklift Operator Newcastle NSW